PAY-PER-VIEW CANCELLED!!!

Beitragvon Mika » Di Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm

I would think the DVD is not gonna be distributed by the record company as they are not interested. But like the Official Bootleg back in 2003 I think it will be distributed by SAGA themselves.
But that 's only a guess .
Mika

Beitragvon tooldieyguy » Di Nov 20, 2007 3:42 pm

Don't you all think the Band owes us all an explination as to the goings on recently?
I guess they are busy with the tour, or are they just hopeing it all blows over, that is after all the canadian way.
Pretty harsh words i know but after all these years of loyal following by a lot of fans, i would say it the least they could do.
Its time to go!!!
tooldieyguy

Beitragvon Bertho » Di Nov 20, 2007 4:21 pm

tooldieyguy hat geschrieben:Don't you all think the Band owes us all an explination as to the goings on recently?
I guess they are busy with the tour, or are they just hopeing it all blows over, that is after all the canadian way.
Pretty harsh words i know but after all these years of loyal following by a lot of fans, i would say it the least they could do.

Definately not! Explanations were given already. There's a useless 'discussion' still going on in another part of the forum, no need to continue it here. The canecllation of the live broadcast is sure bad news for those who are not able to attend the gig in Munich, but the good news is, that you will get a DVD you can watch over and over again in a much, much better quality! I like the decision, but that's my personal point of view.

:saga:
Bertho

Beitragvon Mika » Di Nov 20, 2007 7:15 pm

No explanation needed!

And now back to the topic of this thread: The cancellation of the webcast.
And my question is, if anybody, who bought a ticket, got a message from Webastia how the refund will take place?
Mika

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Di Nov 20, 2007 9:26 pm

tooldieyguy hat geschrieben:Don't you all think the Band owes us all an explination as to the goings on recently?

No explaination needed here also. I am thankful that things are starting to die down.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Susi » Di Nov 20, 2007 10:08 pm

Mika hat geschrieben:As Michael Sadler told in an interview, this was the idea of the company which does the filming of the concert and they let them free hand.

And additionally he told that he had to organize the filming of his last concert by himself, because the record company wasn't interested in another DVD.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong, you missed an importand word.
IF the record company would not be interested in doing the DVD he would organize the filming by himself.
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Mika » Di Nov 20, 2007 11:16 pm

Susi hat geschrieben:I'm sorry, but you are wrong, you missed an importand word.
IF the record company would not be interested in doing the DVD he would organize the filming by himself.

I'm sorry too, but I couldn't miss the word IF because I'm referring to the following text passage from the interview posted here:
http://www.metal1.info/interviews/interview.php?interview_id=337

"Ich musste das leider selbst organisieren, weil die Plattenfirma an der DVD nicht interessiert war. Es ist mir einfach zu wichtig, es ist ein wichtiger Moment in meiner Geschichte mit Saga."

With all due respect, but I don't recognize anything that I could interpret as an IF. So from that statement I couldn't know that the record company decided otherwise by now or even wanted this DVD from the beginning.
Mika

Beitragvon Susi » Di Nov 20, 2007 11:55 pm

Anyway, he never said this. Seems Sebastian Mack mistook something.
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon sagalady » Mi Nov 21, 2007 2:59 am

Mika hat geschrieben:With all due respect, but I don't recognize anything that I could interpret as an IF. So from that statement I couldn't know that the record company decided otherwise by now or even wanted this DVD from the beginning.

So just because it's in a news paper or on the webzine it has to be true?

With all due respect, press has a habit to misquote people. It's almost like a drug. It's like they sometime have to do it or they won't feel good.

:rofl:
sagalady

Beitragvon Mika » Mi Nov 21, 2007 11:26 am

sagalady hat geschrieben:So just because it's in a news paper or on the webzine it has to be true?

With all due respect, press has a habit to misquote people. It's almost like a drug. It's like they sometime have to do it or they won't feel good.

:rofl:

I just wanted to express that I didn't miss an important thing like the word IF. I wasn't present when the interview was done but Susi obviously was and she put it right.

But I didn't feel I was wrong. I just picked up wrong information.
As Sebastian is a member of this board I thought the interview was quotable.
By the way in this case you can ask him directly if it's a drug for him to misquote people.

For my own part I will remain silent in future.
I don't seem compatible to the culture of communication on this forum.
Mika

Beitragvon sagalady » Mi Nov 21, 2007 11:55 am

Mika hat geschrieben:For my own part I will remain silent in future.
I don't seem compatible to the culture of communication on this forum.

Mika, I'm sorry you feel that way after only 14 posts. As with all things in life it takes time to blend in. God knows I got my share of it when I joined.

Stick around. You'll be just fine.
sagalady

Beitragvon danny » Do Nov 22, 2007 10:11 am

I´ve read somewhere that there will be no refunds for those who already paid for the SAGA-webcast. Can anybody tell me more? Will we get our money back or not? Can´t reach the webcastia-site at the moment.
Woher soll ich wissen, was ich denke, bevor ich höre, was ich sage?

If you try to bind me a bear on I get fox devils wild.....

Danny
:cold:
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Nov 22, 2007 12:44 pm

danny hat geschrieben:I´ve read somewhere that there will be no refunds for those who already paid for the SAGA-webcast. Can anybody tell me more? Will we get our money back or not? Can´t reach the webcastia-site at the moment.

Do you mean this website?

http://www.webcastia.com/
sagalady

Beitragvon Mika » Fr Nov 23, 2007 1:11 pm

Good news for everyone who bought a ticket for the webcast:

A few days ago I wrote an email to the customer support of Webcastia and asked how and when the refund will take place. This is their reply:

"The refund will be credited back to your credit card in the
next few days."

So, everything is going to be alright.
Mika

Beitragvon danny » Fr Nov 23, 2007 1:24 pm

thx Mika :D
Woher soll ich wissen, was ich denke, bevor ich höre, was ich sage?

If you try to bind me a bear on I get fox devils wild.....

Danny
:cold:
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Vorherige

Zurück zu News