Wildest Dreams CD for free!!!

Wildest Dreams CD for free!!!

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Nov 16, 2007 9:25 pm

I'm sure everyone on the forum has a copy of Wildest Dreams. I find I have an extra copy. Not sure how I got it but if anyone wants it. It's up for free to a real fan that wants it. Send me an envelope with a postage paid return envelope fit for a cd to travel in. Jewel Case, Liner notes and CD in Excellent condition.
Okay now one condition: You must say here why you don't have a copy and give a good reason why you think you should get it from me.
Let the asking begin.
I hope there is some good responses for us all to read. I'll leave it for a week and I'll post who gets it.
Lets have some fun
Tim
:saga:
Timmer

Beitragvon Timmer » Sa Nov 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Holy Crap! I guess everybody has their copy! No reply yet.
:o
Tim
Timmer

Beitragvon Adrian C » Sa Nov 17, 2007 10:28 pm

Yes. Got a copy or two. Sorry.
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon tooldieyguy » Sa Nov 17, 2007 10:38 pm

Same here
Gotta free copy of Behavior? (CD)
Ill take it, i only have it on vinyl
Its time to go!!!
tooldieyguy

Beitragvon Timmer » So Nov 18, 2007 12:39 am

Behaviour is one of the last I bought. Only one copy!
Sorry, Someones goatta need Wildest Dreams.
Tim
Timmer

Beitragvon Timmer » So Nov 18, 2007 6:29 am

Okay just got home from our company Christmas Party (Yes we still call it a Christmas Party) and a women I work with is a huge Saga fan. She was also at the show in Barrie. Her husbands sister was a secretary for the band way back in the beginning. I told her I had a copy of Wildest Dream and she begged me for it. Her husband still loves listening to the LPs. So I guess she'll get my extra copy. Must sleep now.
In the immortal words of Ian Anderson during this festive season : "this is not a time for over eating, heavy drinking or casual sex with farm animals, that's definitaly out of the question!"
Well you can break a couple of those as I did tonight. Must sleep now. Did I already say that?
Timmer
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » So Nov 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:Her husbands sister was a secretary for the band way back in the beginning.

Might have met her at a Christmas do at the office on Adelaid way back when. Went to see Genesis at MLG straight after.

Sagalady
Zuletzt geändert von sagalady am Mo Nov 19, 2007 11:04 am, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Mo Nov 19, 2007 5:47 am

Hey Sagalady:
It really is a small world isn't it. Were you living in Toronto back then. It shows you as being in the UK and Sweden now?
Saw Genesis many times in MLG. As well as Phils first sool tour there. My wife was pregnant then and security came and brought us up to the front. Now as close to the stage as I was for Saga but as close as we could get. That was 25 years ago and the baby is now grown and married :o . I think as my need for glasses increases time is speeding up. In fact my younger son and his wife just went off to the hospital now as her water just broke.
Tim
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Mo Nov 19, 2007 11:08 am

Indeed I was living in T'ronno back then. I was actually living with one of the guys working very closely with the band at the time, hence going to the Christmas do. There was a Germany girl working there in the office. I think her name was Petra. Long time ago so memory might be failing.

The Saga gig at MLG spent most of it back stage playing pinball or space invaders with the Aldo Nova band.

I've been back to T'ronno a couple of times since. One thing is for certain, I was born on the wrong country under the wrong nationality. But I will die Canadian.

PM me if you want to chat some more.

Sagalady
sagalady

Zurück zu News