To The Fans In Helmond

Beitragvon rockbats » Mi Nov 28, 2007 8:41 pm

Social Orphan, I guess you're right. Cancellations do happen, as I too unfortunately know from personal experience. And indeed, what does make this a big deal is the fact that it was the last time to experience Michael with Saga in concert.

As to Kenny's comment, who's blaming Saga (except that French speaking fella ;)? . I just think it's the band's responsibility to do whatever they can to perform (and you know what, maybe they just did that, who knows). In the end both "offcial" exlamations from both camps are very contradictory. We'll probably never really know what happens. Oh well, whta's that saying again, the truth lies somehwere in between!?
rockbats

Beitragvon Timmer » Mi Nov 28, 2007 9:25 pm

I remember having tickets to see Genesis with Ray Wilson at the Humming Bird Theatre in Toronto. Well the complete North American leg got cancelled. Very dissapointing because I though sound wise he was a very good fit. I realy would have missed Chester Thopson more than Phil but that's just me. Like Social Orphan said this happens all the time!
Timmer

Beitragvon rockbats » Mi Nov 28, 2007 9:36 pm

I remember arriving at a Symphony X gig only to find out that it was cancelled because of illness of one the band members...whicih is totally understandable ;) .
rockbats

Beitragvon sagalady » Mi Nov 28, 2007 11:47 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:I remember having tickets to see Genesis with Ray Wilson at the Humming Bird Theatre in Toronto. Well the complete North American leg got cancelled. Very dissapointing because I though sound wise he was a very good fit. I realy would have missed Chester Thopson more than Phil but that's just me. Like Social Orphan said this happens all the time!

Chester wasn't on that tour.

:-)

Other than that - I so agree with you.
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Nov 29, 2007 12:17 am

Saga Lady:
That's my point.
Phil wouldn't have been there and Chester wouldn't have been there. So I would have missed Chester more than Phil because I though Ray was a great voice for the Genesis music. Daryle wouldn't have been there either. I know my Genesis stuff better than my Saga stuff, just ask my wife. I drive her crazy with it sometimes. She still says my music collection is my first love.
Tim
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Nov 29, 2007 12:31 am

Timmer hat geschrieben: She still says my music collection is my first love.
Tim

Now what is wrong with that? I'm single and.....

Oh wait - I get it.

And yes, you would have missed Chester. The guy on the calling all stations tour was good but he aint no Chester.
sagalady

FACT OR FICTION???????????

Beitragvon AGAS » Do Nov 29, 2007 10:57 pm

A dj on Q107 toronto, just said,"Michael Sadler won a lottery and wants to spend more time with his family." Is this true, the lottery? Which one? How much?
AGAS
AGAS

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Do Nov 29, 2007 11:31 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Re: FACT OR FICTION???????????

Beitragvon sagalady » Fr Nov 30, 2007 1:05 am

AGAS hat geschrieben:A dj on Q107 toronto, just said,"Michael Sadler won a lottery and wants to spend more time with his family." Is this true, the lottery? Which one? How much?
AGAS

Well, he's always wanted to be a dad. Now he's a stepdad and about to be a father to his own flesh and blood. I'd call that "winning the lottery".
sagalady

Lottery?

Beitragvon AGAS » Fr Nov 30, 2007 2:02 am

Are you sure it's not money?
AGAS
AGAS

Beitragvon kootje » Fr Nov 30, 2007 2:51 pm

the rumor about the lotery is an older rumour and has got nothing to do with his kids but with money
kootje

Beitragvon rockbats » Fr Nov 30, 2007 10:16 pm

Would you freakin' believe it? I was going to the Bruce Springsteen concert in Arnhem today. Postponed! Lightning does strike twice in one week ...
rockbats

Beitragvon walkeronthinice » Fr Nov 30, 2007 11:31 pm

i came from france in helmond,and was terribly disapointed,i''ll may never see saga again with michael,and will it still be saga without him? they don't play in france and don't play in belgium,so that's very sad for french fans. :cry: ...nevertheless i don't blame them,and i'm sure they cancelled for a good reason.
if my wife agrees,i'll may spend my holydays in puerto rico!!! ;)
this may be my last day.
walkeronthinice

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Sa Dez 01, 2007 2:28 pm

rockbats hat geschrieben:Would you freakin' believe it? I was going to the Bruce Springsteen concert in Arnhem today. Postponed! Lightning does strike twice in one week ...
You're a jinx!! ;) :eg: :D :D
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon rockbats » Sa Dez 01, 2007 4:37 pm

:lol:
rockbats

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu News