Burning with optimism's flame.

Burning with optimism's flame.

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Dez 14, 2007 9:22 pm

Well Saga friends an end has come to the Saga that we have know and loved. I for one am looking forward to what lies ahead. I have to say my favorite band of all time is Genesis. I currently have 23 CDS plus 2 box sets and several DVDs. At best if they had all stayed together we might have 25 or 26. Now I have 23 CD's plus 10 Phil Collins CD's and 3 DVD's. 10 peter gariel CDS and 3 DVDs. 5 Tony Banks CDs. 11 Steve Hackett CDs and 3 DVDs. 7 Mike Rutherford CDs and 1 DVD. That's over 60 CDs and 10 DVD's.

So what can we look forward to with Saga. More great music as a group, with Jims' excellent writing and production. More music from Michael. More music from Steve. More music from Jim Gilmour? As well as Ian? This can only enhance our enjoyment as a fan not deminish it. While I have a full compliment of Saga CD and DVDs I cherrish the day when I hear of a new release. (And there will be, please read the Barrie article I have posted in another thread) For those of you willing to let Saga fall by your personal wasteside I feel sorry for you. Growth sometimes is painfull. I for one feel Saga owes me nothing. If they give more I will recieve with an open mind.
God bless the guys for what they have already given to us all. I also wish all past and present members the very best in their future as people. I also thank them for years of listening pleasure from the past and the future.
Live long and prosper.
Tim
Zuletzt geändert von Timmer am Sa Jan 12, 2008 8:36 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Timmer

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Jan 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Maybe I should not have titled this thread after an XTC song. My bad.
Timmer

Beitragvon Timmer » Sa Jan 12, 2008 3:15 am

Oh My God. I'm talking to myself!
Timmer

Beitragvon Birdy » Sa Jan 12, 2008 11:36 am

Timmer hat geschrieben:Oh My God. I'm talking to myself!

...that happens from time to time... ;)
Birdy
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon sagalady » So Jan 13, 2008 4:13 pm

You're missing the Chester Thompson CD. I'll do you a deal. I'll get you the CT CD if you get me Jim G's Great Escapes. We'll do the trade when I see you in a couple of weeks, OK?

:-)
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » So Jan 13, 2008 10:15 pm

I got the last copy in Barrie. But I'll figure something out! The only place I've seen the CT CD is on the Genesis and Steve Hackett sites.
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Mo Jan 14, 2008 11:05 am

Timmer hat geschrieben:I got the last copy in Barrie. But I'll figure something out! The only place I've seen the CT CD is on the Genesis and Steve Hackett sites.

Well, one is in my packlist as we speak. Probably a few other things as well. HAHAHAHA

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

AAAAAAAAH! In about 6 weeks I'll be able to breath again as I'll be on Canadian soil. Bliss!!
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Mo Jan 14, 2008 11:21 am

I'll be at my fav music store Friday getting Detours so I'll see if they can get the JG CD. If not I'll make sure I get one somehow.
Is the Chester one signed for me???
Timmer
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Mo Jan 14, 2008 11:28 am

Timmer hat geschrieben:I'll be at my fav music store Friday getting Detours so I'll see if they can get the JG CD. If not I'll make sure I get one somehow.
Is the Chester one signed for me???
Timmer

Sadly no, Timmer. It's a bit short of time to manage that. But - you have mail.

/Sagalady
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Mär 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Well I guess I'll get a chance to have it signed in April! :D
Timmer

Zurück zu News