It's moving forwards!!!

It's moving forwards!!!

Beitragvon sagalady » So Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm

I don't know if I'm late and everyone here already knows but I just saw the following on sagaontour.ca

"Hello everyone, We, Saga, would like to thank all the vocalists whom submitted their video's, in mid-late March we will be holding auditions in Toronto, those with merit will be contacted and invited, we also have others that did not post on the site but got their video to us, so it should be an interesting weekend! We'll be in touch!"

Interesting!!!!
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Mo Feb 25, 2008 1:52 am

I wonder where and if we can watch the auditions.
Very exciting!
Timmer

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Mo Feb 25, 2008 3:15 pm

I think we definitely can not visit the auditions.
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon Tillmann » Mo Feb 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Right... I think the auditions will be in a rehearsal room with the band only... :)

But interesting news... Thanx :D
Tillmann

Beitragvon Adrian C » Mo Feb 25, 2008 7:59 pm

I still can't help thinking that this is a mickey take.
I'm sure SAGA know who they want already.
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon sagalady » Di Feb 26, 2008 2:01 am

Adrian C hat geschrieben:I still can't help thinking that this is a mickey take.
I'm sure SAGA know who they want already.

Well, if it is a prank, then at least it succeeded training us to hear them with a different singer.
And if it is for real, wow! Way cool!

Someone should market the hell out of that.
sagalady

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Di Feb 26, 2008 8:09 am

Hi Adrian, maybe you´re right.
But the discussion about a new singer is interesting, indeed.
Yeah, and it helps us, to get through the sagaless times.
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon Timmer » Mi Feb 27, 2008 9:43 am

Well I think it would be good for any Saga leadsinger wannabe to have a small group to perform in front of. Lets say an intimate group of well behaved forum members. Some of the people who have from the beginning been saying there will be a Saga without Michael. (nudge nudge wink wink) You here know who you are. Lets say that this group should include those mentioned in the Toronto area. As well as some of the surrounding areas, within an hours drive of Toronto. Cities like, oh um, like Barrie, Cambridge, Kitchener. Cities named at ramdom to disguise my bias!
Oh crap that's in my bio!
I think it would even be an opportunity to do so behind the scenes videos. (I own some good camera equipment!!!)
Sorry to you folks over seas but these guys are Canadian and we after years of neglect (not by the guys themselves as we know) are staking our birthright.
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Mi Feb 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:Well I think it would be good for any Saga leadsinger wannabe to have a small group to perform in front of. Lets say an intimate group of well behaved forum members. Some of the people who have from the beginning been saying there will be a Saga without Michael. (nudge nudge wink wink) You here know who you are. Lets say that this group should include those mentioned in the Toronto area. As well as some of the surrounding areas, within an hours drive of Toronto. Cities like, oh um, like Barrie, Cambridge, Kitchener. Cities named at ramdom to disguise my bias!
Oh crap that's in my bio!
I think it would even be an opportunity to do so behind the scenes videos. (I own some good camera equipment!!!)
Sorry to you folks over seas but these guys are Canadian and we after years of neglect (not by the guys themselves as we know) are staking our birthright.

I 100% whole heartedly and enormously agree with you. To the beat of a 9/4 (hmm... isn't Sound Advice in a 9/4 ??)

And as for over seas peeps, well, I'm flying out to Toronto on Monday for other reasons not related to Saga and will be there for a month. I'm also staying at a friends place who happens to be an editor in chief at a news paper with national coverage. And he's a Saga fan.

nudge nudge wink wink.
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Feb 28, 2008 3:18 am

Hey Sagalady looks like just Me :yourock: & You :saga: then! Looks like we are the only ones out of post 30th Anniversery Tour Comma. We refuse to be a part of the self induced after Michael negativisim.
Call me.
SAY NO MORE!!!
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Fr Feb 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:Hey Sagalady looks like just Me :yourock: & You :saga: then! Looks like we are the only ones out of post 30th Anniversery Tour Comma. We refuse to be a part of the self induced after Michael negativisim.
Call me.
SAY NO MORE!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! You are insane. I like that about you.

Well, flights are booked so will be on Canadian soil on monday mid day.
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Feb 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Thank You, Thank You Very Much.
Geez, I should use some punctuation! I do, tend to have some, run on sentances. I have trouble rereading them myselfe, sometimes.
MY BRAIN HURTS
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Fr Feb 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:Thank You, Thank You Very Much.
Geez, I should use some punctuation! I do, tend to have some, run on sentances. I have trouble rereading them myselfe, sometimes.
MY BRAIN HURTS

Let's make a deal. You learn to use punctuation and I learn to stick to speed limits when I'm driving so I don't lose my license 4 days before my trip to Toronto (which is precisely what happened yesterday).

Deal?
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Sa Mär 01, 2008 2:08 am

"Deal , ? ! ' "
See you in the front row!
Timmer

Zurück zu News