Welcome to Canada

Welcome to Canada

Beitragvon Timmer » Mi Mär 05, 2008 12:35 am

Hi Sagalady:
Welcome back to the land of major music celebs :saga: . As well as few other minor celebs like Austin Powers, Capt. James T Kirk, Kandu the Killer Whale, the CN Tower (the 2nd highest free standing building in the world now!), Rush, Niel Young, Conrad Black (presently residing in Florida where he is learning to dance with men). I could go on but the most important thing is You are here. Ah March in Canada where the temperature changes 20 dergrees in 12 hours! The snow is piled high enough to ski in th front yard. The motorcycle longs for the open road for a few more weeks.
Yes Yes Welcome.
Timmer

Re: Welcome to Canada

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Mär 06, 2008 9:05 am

Timmer hat geschrieben:Yes Yes Welcome.

"Oh yes, you are finally home".

that's what it feels like. Plowed my way through snow this morning. AH! Haven't seen snow in years. Bliss!

Anyways - good talking to you on the phone. See you next week. :-)
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Mär 06, 2008 10:55 am

Hey:
Great talking to you as well. I hope my conversation with you was okay as I was just waking up.
I'm sorry to say this on a public forum but your voice was quite appealling. Shall I say even sexy :oops: As you know I'm married so I'm not hitting on you, but lets clear that up for other readers.
I had an art teacher (mentor) whose family name was Strite. Is that a common family name cause they were from Sweeden. She has passed now. She attended our wedding way back in the day. She was the first person I introduced Wendy to after we got engaged.
Maybe this should have been a PM.
Oh well we are the only ones talking anyway!!! I don't feel like typing the whole thing again now. So they can live with it.
Enjoy your stay.
No let me correct that.
You are staying for good.
Timmer
Timmer

Zurück zu News