WHY HIDE

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Mär 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Alex, I've had the privilege of meeting Timmer in real life. Drink driving doesn't exist in his world.

Breath in slowly through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Feel better now?

:-)
sagalady

Beitragvon Harmonia » Do Mär 27, 2008 4:39 pm

I am a woman and hear me roar and a fan of Saga :)
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Mär 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Women unite!

I'm currently listening to Jim Gilmour - Great Escapes CD.

BLISS!!!!
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Mär 27, 2008 6:42 pm

You've been quiet this week Sagalady. I'd have had a couple of new CD's to isten to as well but somebody still has them on their peson! So I had to buy the new B-52's. No It's not Saga but it very fun music. Infact it's called FUNPLEX!
Jim's CD is great but I think it should have been dedicaated to the Geat Canadian, Never Ending Winter, Wilderness.
Probably still to dangerous to ride out on April 4th. Crap. And no I don't meen ride a horse.
Maybee if there are some new shows scheduled in this area I'll have the chance to meet some other Saga fans. If meeting others is the same as when you and I met I'll have more new friends that fell like old friends right away. Well old friends that I actully still like and look forward to seeing.
Why do my posts always have to be so long.
You've got mail.
Timmer
Zuletzt geändert von Timmer am Do Mär 27, 2008 6:56 pm, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Timmer

Beitragvon sagalady » Do Mär 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:Why do my post always have to be so long.

And still you'r ent associated with the, you know who. :lol:

You've got mail.
Timmer

So do you.

Daryl's CD is surprisingly Jazzy.
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Mär 27, 2008 6:55 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I've got a new tri-pod I've been waiting to use!
By tripod I mean a camera holding device. I don't want anyone's dirty thinking missreading my meaning.
So with Brian not playing again downtown I guess I don't need it.
Got some real good pics from St Patrick day.
Timmer

Beitragvon Harmonia » Fr Mär 28, 2008 2:09 am

Nice to meet ya Sagalady :wink: and I hope they play around here toooo!!!!

It would nice to see some peoples I have met and not met at a show.

:flower:
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Beitragvon longlivesaga » Fr Mär 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Timmer / Sagalady

Both of you are some of the reasons why I enjoy listening to Saga. Saga fans are very passionate about their music. In the next tour, I would go to Toronto and see them, knowing you'll be there. Hopefully they'll come to Montreal as well.

My sympathy for your beloved Leafs. They tried hard and had heart. Welcome to the Salary Cap era. May they re-sign Sundin next year. The league needs more players like him.
longlivesaga

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Mär 28, 2008 4:49 pm

LLSaga:
That doesn't sound like the typical sports fan that lives in Montreal. Good to hear though. I'm just glad I fell asleep during last nights loss to Boston. Well now that both the Sens and Habs Are in i guess I'm a Habs fan. I certainly can't get behind those Sens.
Timmer
Timmer

Beitragvon longlivesaga » Fr Mär 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Timmer,

Actually, I'm an ABC fan (Anybody But Canadiens) sorry Habs fans. But I do root for the Oilers (Rangers, due to G Sather) I know...everyone has faults....
longlivesaga

Beitragvon sagalady » Fr Mär 28, 2008 7:21 pm

LLSaga and Timmer,

I'm totally new to hockey so with fresh eyes and limited understanding of the game and rules, all I can say that there is a HUGE difference in how Leafs play when Sudden (as we swedes call him) are on the ice or not. It's almost to the point that I don't have to see his jersey number to know he's on.

Leafs would be idiots if they drop him.

Kronwall, on the other hand, didn't impress me at all. I thought he was a little too quick to get in to fights. He could do with a bit more maturity and he'll have less time in penalty box and more on the ice.

But, I have to say I love Toskala. I had the pleasure of watching him up close (15th row behind the net on Leafs side at my very first ever hockey game when Leafs beat Philly in overtime). He looks so solid and calm (the latter contradicting my experience with Finns). Like nothing moves him. Like you could skate up to him at full speed and try to push him out of the way and instead you hit a brick wall. But when he does move, he is lightning fast. Yes, he had the bouncing 197 foot goal but heck, he's human.

Anyway - LLSaga, Would be great to hook up. We'll see how long I'll be around. I mean, I'm only here temporarily but it depends on how long temporary is before it becomes permanent.

;-)
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Mär 28, 2008 9:18 pm

I agree, Vesa is the future of the leafs. Lighting fast hands and great lateral movement. (sounds like a drummer I saw recently :D ) One of the good things John Ferguson did here. Keeping the Captain around is critical.
Timmer

Beitragvon Harmonia » Mo Mär 31, 2008 10:11 pm

I am a leafs fan to My Fav is #13 but I like Stajan to ,,,,,O well maybe they will be better next year ........ :eg:

I hope I may join in on your conversations :rofl:

I hope Saga chooses a singer soooon........but its just me wanting to hear the new music..... :rotwerd:
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Beitragvon Timmer » Mo Mär 31, 2008 11:05 pm

How about those Leafs kicking the Habs ass on Saturday! Priceless!!!
Timmer

Beitragvon Harmonia » Di Apr 01, 2008 3:45 am

Yea that was a goodie ....like a last burst of lighting :roll:
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu News