When will ther be an update from the band ?

When will ther be an update from the band ?

Beitragvon Carl1 » Mi Apr 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Isn't about time we got some news ?
Carl1

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mi Apr 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Carl, I think we've to wait a few days, perhaps weeks. I hope that we'll get info lately in may.....
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon MJ » Fr Apr 25, 2008 6:24 pm

Well haven't you heard about Rob Moratti. He is the new lead vocalist!
MJ

Beitragvon Carl1 » Sa Apr 26, 2008 12:02 am

Yes, It was a coincidence the day I asked for an update the Rob was announced as the new singer. Still frustrating even now after the annoucement that there is precious little information about his appointment.
It wouold be nice to know what songs he did in the audition, what the plans are for the band, will there be a new album soon, a tour etc
I have all the Final Frontier cd's and he's a great singer but I'm still struggling imagining him singing Saga songs.
Carl1

Beitragvon sagalady » Sa Apr 26, 2008 3:11 am

Carl1 hat geschrieben:Yes, It was a coincidence the day I asked for an update the Rob was announced as the new singer. Still frustrating even now after the annoucement that there is precious little information about his appointment.
It wouold be nice to know what songs he did in the audition, what the plans are for the band, will there be a new album soon, a tour etc
I have all the Final Frontier cd's and he's a great singer but I'm still struggling imagining him singing Saga songs.

Some of your questions are answered here

http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/enterta ... icle/42331
sagalady

Beitragvon Carl1 » Sa Apr 26, 2008 9:09 am

sagalady hat geschrieben:
Carl1 hat geschrieben:Yes, It was a coincidence the day I asked for an update the Rob was announced as the new singer. Still frustrating even now after the annoucement that there is precious little information about his appointment.

Some of your questions are answered here

http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/enterta ... icle/42331

Thanks Sagalady
Carl1

Zurück zu News