Setlist

Beitragvon jeeep » So Jun 22, 2008 5:45 am

So does anybody have a video to post on YouTube ?? I'd love to see that !!
jeeep

Re: Special Guest at the show last night

Beitragvon sagalady » So Jun 22, 2008 8:24 am

dmeehan hat geschrieben:The show was so captivating that nobody evan noticed Michael Sadler standing in the back of the room for the whole night!
Even HE couldn't resist seeing Rob's first performance with the band.

Exactly.
sagalady

Beitragvon sagalady » So Jun 22, 2008 8:34 am

Harmonia hat geschrieben:It was nice meeting you Saga Lady and I also concur with what you said.!!!! :blink:
:angel: :saga:

Nice meeting you too!
sagalady

Beitragvon Maik41 » So Jun 22, 2008 2:31 pm

jeeep hat geschrieben:So does anybody have a video to post on YouTube ?? I'd love to see that !!

Oh yes please, I also want to see Rob in Action I want to see if his voice fits to songs like On The Air or Wind Him Up ;)
We're all become exactly what we meant to be
Maik41

Beitragvon I'm Late » So Jun 22, 2008 3:58 pm

I'm so bummed, even more :(
I'm glad everyone had a good time! My hats off to the band & welcome Rob to SAGA world! :D
The Truth has no words!
I'm Late

Beitragvon sagalady » So Jun 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Maik41 hat geschrieben:
jeeep hat geschrieben:So does anybody have a video to post on YouTube ?? I'd love to see that !!

Oh yes please, I also want to see Rob in Action I want to see if his voice fits to songs like On The Air or Wind Him Up ;)

I think Jim G said on stage after On The Air that it was the track that sold Rob on them. I must agree. His voice is so smooth and comfortable to listen to and you hear every word sung.
sagalady

Beitragvon Timmer » So Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Unfortunatly I bent a pin in my camera for my compact flash. So regretably I have no pictures or video. Believe us that were there. When you get a chance to see Rob with Saga take it and you will not be disappointed.
Timmer

Beitragvon SAGA-NORWAY » Mo Jun 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Timmer hat geschrieben:Unfortunatly I bent a pin in my camera for my compact flash. So regretably I have no pictures or video. Believe us that were there. When you get a chance to see Rob with Saga take it and you will not be disappointed.

Ohhh noooo :-(

I wanted so much to see some pictures from the show, and video....

It's to long waiting to see them in 2009, please come over to Europe sooner.

:-)
SAGA-NORWAY

Beitragvon Timmer » Mo Jun 23, 2008 8:45 pm

There were many others there with camera. Saga is a very fan friendly band for things like that. I've been to shows with artists that aren't. Maybe someone out there can share.
Timmer

Beitragvon Harmonia » Di Jun 24, 2008 4:52 am

My Husband gots some pics with his new camera.....but he has to figure it out first !!!! If I finally get them I will post them .

My camera friz out on me too!!! :box:
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Beitragvon Mrs.C » Di Jun 24, 2008 11:43 am

Timmer hat geschrieben:His hair wasn't dyed blonde either. And you are right the disguise was weak.

I am really glad to hear that everyone who attended had a fab time and REALLY pleased to hear that Rob fitted right in but.........

I do not want to read about people slagging off Michael Sadler for supposedly being in disguise :box:

He had as much right as anyone else to attend the show :box: :box:

Maybe he stood at the back because that was where he WANTED to be :box: :box:

And who gives a F**K what colour his hair is :box: :box:
Anything can happen
When I close my eyes
Mrs.C

Beitragvon Timmer » Di Jun 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Mrs C.
I was in no way slagging Michael. He did buy a ticket. As he tried to slip in many people did notice him. The disguies point is I think he was trying to be incognito and not disrupt the show with his presence. If it came across anyother way than that, that was not my intent.
I did recognise him right away but I let him walk past me without interupting him. I thought I was being curtious. The hair colour comment was just an observation, and some people may be interested in an update. So my point was, if he was comming in without trying to be recognised it didn't work. I have no idea how long he stayed as I was about my own business.
If you have any direct question to me Mrs C I can answer as sometimes my point is missed or misread. Feel free to PM me.
I don't know but I don't read any thread that slaggs Michael. His history in the band is to improtant. I don't understand all the Old Saga camp and New Saga camp. We don't need to choose sides and defend ourselves, either camp. I would never say someone is stupid for their opinion either way.
Timmer

Beitragvon Mrs.C » Mi Jun 25, 2008 9:47 am

Timmmer

I didn't say anything about 'Old Saga Camp', 'New Saga Camp' :o

and I will NOT get drawn into a discussion on that subject BUT........

you cannot deny that your comment and those made by 'URSULA' were written in a somewhat derogatory style.

Had you written along the lines that you have just put I probably would not have commented, so on that note maybe you should actually take time to think about what you are posting and how people will see it before you submit it, then you wouldn't have to keep trying to explain 'what you really meant'.

Changing the subject..................

It's a pity to hear so many of you that attended the gig had camera problems :cry:
Anything can happen
When I close my eyes
Mrs.C

Beitragvon Timmer » Mi Jun 25, 2008 10:16 am

Mrs C
I think I also read the threads differnt. I had thought of my post. When it is typed it hard to convey the true intent or emotion. Maybe I should just refrain altogether because I wasn't saying you or I are in differnt camps. It seems in most threads that is where it goes. To me it just seems people are very sensative. Believe me I in no way am tring to draw anyone into any kind of conflict. Furthest thing from it we both love Saga. Past, Present and Future. Including Michael and Steve.

On the other thought I had used an older digital for the Barrie show and got some great pics. I bought a new Canon Digital SLR for this one. I used it on the Saturday prior to the show. Viewed my pics then pow. NOTHING! Crap.
Timmer

Beitragvon Mrs.C » Mi Jun 25, 2008 10:28 am

:P

Digital cameras........ Bloody things are driving me :hase: :hase:

Had a Samsung... really easy to use.... took fab pics.... had video facility..... then one day just stopped working :box:

Bought a Sony Cyber'shot.... all of the above.... eats batteries for a f**king past-time! :o

:rofl: :rofl: Such is life :rofl: :rofl:
Anything can happen
When I close my eyes
Mrs.C

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu News