Tour

Tour

Beitragvon steve » Fr Okt 03, 2008 2:56 am

where are the canadian dates :D
steve

Beitragvon jeeep » Mo Okt 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Yep...we were promised some Canadian dates a while ago :-?
jeeep

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mo Okt 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi Jeep, :)

how are you? Yes there are some tourdates already and I'm soo looking forward to see Saga with the new singer. :)
Saga had one conert with the new singer Rob already, wasn't that in Canada? I'm not sure, have you seen this concert?

Trudes
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon steve » Di Okt 07, 2008 11:22 pm

you know what why dont you guys just stay in germany you just lost a 30 year fan. you dont play here dont stay here.
steve

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mi Okt 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Huh? Why should you leave as a fan from Saga? I think Saga would be very proud and glad if they could performe in Canada. But they need a offer before they can play.
I think you'r a huge fan from Saga otherwise you wasn't this disappointed, Saga needs you so don't walk away.
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Tillmann » Mi Okt 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Well said Trudes :)
Tillmann

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mi Okt 08, 2008 5:58 pm

steve hat geschrieben:you know what why dont you guys just stay in germany you just lost a 30 year fan. you dont play here dont stay here.

Ridiculous comment. You from Canada Steve? I am from the USA and I traveled to Toronto just last year to see Saga. I have seen them play Canada 4 times. Their first tour date with Rob as singer was in Canada not Germnay? Where were you then Steve? you live in Canada and want to see them go next time and not complain. Every Saga date is not in Canada....get over it.
Social Orphan

get real

Beitragvon steve » Do Okt 09, 2008 12:18 am

Social Orphan hat geschrieben:
steve hat geschrieben:you know what why dont you guys just stay in germany you just lost a 30 year fan. you dont play here dont stay here.

Ridiculous comment. You from Canada Steve? I am from the USA and I traveled to Toronto just last year to see Saga. I have seen them play Canada 4 times. Their first tour date with Rob as singer was in Canada not Germnay? Where were you then Steve? you live in Canada and want to see them go next time and not complain. Every Saga date is not in Canada....get over it.
steve

saga

Beitragvon steve » Do Okt 09, 2008 12:27 am

ive seen saga dozens of times over the past 30 years it would help if theylet people know when they were playing. most canadians dont know there from canada. i saw them play in mapleleaf gardens they headlined the show coney hatch opened and maxwebster. get a life
steve

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Do Okt 09, 2008 10:45 am

Yep, they are bringing the news not into your house. :)
When Saga is going on tour I know from the first moment because a watch the Saga sites a lot but for other bands once in a while I search the internet and there I find if a band is going on tour and in music magazines.
But I agree with you when there is only one concert you could miss it easely and that is really sad for you because you're a fan of Saga.

But Saga really want to play in Canada that I know for sure and with fans like you it would be happen so stay. It;s not Saga fault.
Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Adrian C » Do Okt 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Hang in there Steve.
No UK date on the last tour so we had to travel. No real big deal and our German friends really looked after us.
I can understand where you are coming from certain British bands don't tour here for years .
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon Harmonia » Fr Okt 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Dearest Steve

Such anger from such a long time fan :eg: and you being such a long time I am sure you have developed some patience ..... I doubt Saga will let us Canadian fans down. :saga: They have come through before !!!!!!!

Also we got to seem them this year and that was a great show in my humble opinion.

I am looking forward to seem them play here again when ever that may be. :angel: All the best to all the Saga fans out there and how great for all the Fans in Europe hope the shows are greattttttt!
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Sa Okt 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi everyone, longtime Saga fan, I've been visiting here regularly and thought it was about time to join the party. :)
I discovered Saga around the time Worlds Apart came out and I've been an avid fan since that time, many years ago BI I(before the internet) I would travel miles to cd shows to try and find import cd's or bootleg VHS tapes of anything Saga.
I can understand Steve's frustration and I think he's probably voicing what many of us here are feeling and that is the total lack of information coming out about the band. At a time when the support of the fans are needed more than any time of their careers because of Michael leaving and the introduction of Rob as the lead singer, attention should be paid however minimal to the loyal eager fans who have been asked to accept this transition of their beloved band.
It seems someone, anyone who's associated within the organization could stop by here and leave a quick note....anything please!!! I realize the band is busy and Rob has a lot to learn in a short time but it only takes a few minutes to write a note.

Just my view from the............maze! ;)
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon I'm Late » Mo Okt 13, 2008 2:38 am

HEAR! HEAR! I concur! Past history shows that NA wasn't responding to SAGA and their great music. During this economic crunch, they have to go where the support is at ,,,,,, and it isn't here :-? they will return! :eg:

Mouse.... where about do you live in MI?
I'm from East Jordan ( near Charlevoix)
The Truth has no words!
I'm Late

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Di Okt 14, 2008 1:29 am

I'm Late hat geschrieben:Mouse.... where about do you live in MI?
I'm from East Jordan ( near Charlevoix)

Unfortunately I don't think they've ever had much support here in North America as far as touring goes, same as bands like Marillion, IQ, Arena, etc but I'd still like to hear what's going on with the guys. Like how's the DVD coming? are you writing new songs? rehearsing? are you happy with Rob? lol

I'm down here west of the Big D, Southfield/Farmington area. :D
mouseinamaze

Nächste

Zurück zu News