Tour

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Di Okt 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Wow, cool three of us from Michigan in one trend.

I do agree though, that Saga should plop something about what they are doing now on this site, because things have been so quiet...they risk losing some fans because of the inactivity. I never understand why bands don't update their websites more frequently....keep the traffic coming. I can not imagine it taking that much time.
Social Orphan

Exactly

Beitragvon Ole » Mi Okt 22, 2008 2:27 pm

How long does it take to write a few lines?!
Ole

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Mi Okt 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Well I think it was great Jim stopped by and personally brought us up to date. The addition of a new singer plus writing new material can be time consuming, so it was good to see Jim take time out of their schedule to kinda update everyone.
As far as the DVD goes I hope it could get finalized before Christmas, always a great gift to oneself for Christmas or whatever holiday one celebrates. I know there can be problems when finalizing the dvd for North America (NTSC) sometimes. I've been waiting for the Sylvan Posthumous Silence DVD to be released for months. I got so frustrated I canceled my preorder and emailed Shawn at ProgRock records, seems they were sent 3 different masters that didn't work. So these things can be a bit more complicated than we realize but having said that........................hurry guys I need my Saga fix. :lol:

Yes a big shoutout to my fellow Michiganders, go Wings, go blue, go green..etc. :D
mouseinamaze

Vorherige

Zurück zu News