SAGA NEW TRACK AVALIBLE! "STEP INSIDE"

Beitragvon SadlerFan » So Mär 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Fantasitc - fresh and it rocks - great sound great voice!!!
Don´t be late !!
SadlerFan

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Mär 16, 2009 11:13 am

Upon further listening; I really like the 1st half of the song, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere, and just seems to stop (as songs do, at the end ;) :rofl: :rofl: )
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon jeeep » Mi Mär 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Interesting !! Super...but it sounds more like 2 versions of a song put together.
jeeep

Beitragvon alexander » Mi Mär 18, 2009 7:05 pm

hallo leute,

der neue song gefällt mir nach wie vor gut. habe ihn bestimmt schon 20 mal gehört. er ist erfrischend, passt zum frühling. die angst, dass robs stimme zu hoch für saga ist, hat sich gelegt. kann mir gut vorstellen, dass auf der cd songs mit versch. musikrichtungen zu hören sind. also schon rockig, aber dann auch in richtung fusion und nicht nur mainstream. wir dürfen wirklich gespannt bleiben.

der song ist druckvoll, mal sehen wie die anderern klingen. vielleicht gibt es auch schöne balladen. mal sehen.

lg alexander
simplify your life
alexander

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mi Mär 18, 2009 10:59 pm

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Upon further listening; I really like the 1st half of the song, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere, and just seems to stop (as songs do, at the end ;) :rofl: :rofl: )

Upon further listening, I now really like it!! :D :D :D
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon SAGA-NORWAY » Do Mär 19, 2009 12:59 am

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:
wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Upon further listening; I really like the 1st half of the song, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere, and just seems to stop (as songs do, at the end ;) :rofl: :rofl: )

Upon further listening, I now really like it!! :D :D :D

NICE... :-)
SAGA-NORWAY

Beitragvon mr_lolo » Fr Mär 27, 2009 3:43 pm

mr_lolo

It's new Saga

Beitragvon zootover » Fr Mär 27, 2009 9:25 pm

I have only heard "step Inside" so my review is based on very limited listening but I like what I heard. It is definately more progressive with a more actual sound. Still the Saga sound but with a different twist. I think that the change has a good chance of attracting a new fan base looking for a more progressive sound while managing to maintain most of their current fan base. I for one will hang around for sure; I have been a saga fan since the very beginning and have no plan to go anywhere. 8)
zootover

Beitragvon Harmonia » Fr Mär 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Holy Doodle,,, that was refreshing they all sound good and I Like Crown of Thorns the best so far...only my humble opinion.

Good Work Guys Hope all your dreams come true!!!

:blink: :wink: :1: :saga: :herz:

Thanks Mr lolo :cheer1: :angel:
You look, good to Me.
Harmonia

Re: It's new Saga

Beitragvon sagalady » Sa Mär 28, 2009 12:26 am

zootover hat geschrieben:I have only heard "step Inside" so my review is based on very limited listening but I like what I heard. It is definately more progressive with a more actual sound. Still the Saga sound but with a different twist. I think that the change has a good chance of attracting a new fan base looking for a more progressive sound while managing to maintain most of their current fan base. I for one will hang around for sure; I have been a saga fan since the very beginning and have no plan to go anywhere. 8)

You are on to something there.

When I first heard Tool I thought they sounded like a harder version of Saga. Absolutely fell in love with them. "Thinking man's music" someone said.

The way I see this new sound is a step in that direction. A harder sound. And if that attracts the kids - EFFING GO FOR IT!

I remember living in UK and kids going totally mental over Tool. I introduced them to Saga and next thing I knew, I had a stream of kids coming to my office just to sit there and listen to Saga. Same kids who love Tool.

So yes, I think you are on to something.
sagalady

Vorherige

Zurück zu News