Here's an idea - Let's promote this CD on myspace/facebook.

Here's an idea - Let's promote this CD on myspace/facebook.

Beitragvon sagalady » Sa Mär 28, 2009 11:12 am

If everyone change their profile picture to the cover of the new Saga CD then make sure we list as many friends as possible on our top friends list who has done the same, we will be spreading the word.

So come on, people. Lets all dig in and help promote the shit out of The Human Condition.

I don't do facebook but I'd be doing the same there if I did.

Right, off to change my profile picture.
sagalady

Beitragvon Carl1 » Sa Mär 28, 2009 11:58 am

I'm surprised this site hasn't been updated with new samples. There are 4 full tracks on Inside Out's Myspace and samples of all on some on line retailers like Musicbuymail but considering the band have a fantastic new singer, and from what I've heard a great new album to promote, I'd have thought this site and Saga's Myspace would have been updated as a matter of priority.
Carl1

Beitragvon sagalady » Sa Mär 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Carl1 hat geschrieben:I'm surprised this site hasn't been updated with new samples. There are 4 full tracks on Inside Out's Myspace and samples of all on some on line retailers like Musicbuymail but considering the band have a fantastic new singer, and from what I've heard a great new album to promote, I'd have thought this site and Saga's Myspace would have been updated as a matter of priority.

It's been posted here several times about the 4 tracks. Do keep up. ;)

Anyway - I've changed my myspace profile picture. Have you?
sagalady

Beitragvon Carl1 » Sa Mär 28, 2009 7:48 pm

I have seen those posts Sagalady, I meant the bands site should be updated together with their own myspace page. The 4 tracks are on the Inside out myspace not Saga's, which only has Step Inside from the new album.
I personally can't be doing with having my own myspace page as I find it an annoying system.
However, from a personal point of view I have been a fan since 1977 and bought every album in every format available, LP cd remastered cd's etc Ltd cd's and all the dvd's so I think it's fair to say I do my bit.
I love this band and just feel they may be missing an opportunity to reach out to more people. Sounds like I'm being negative and i don't mean it to be. I just think they have always deserved to be huge and appreciated for the fantastic pleasure their music gives those who listen :-). Adding some stuff to their website can only be a good thing.
Carl1

Beitragvon dmeehan » Sa Mär 28, 2009 8:41 pm

I'm putting the other 3 songs on the site right now!!!
dmeehan
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Carl1 » Sa Mär 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Exellent, this is going to be some album :-)
Carl1

Beitragvon sagalady » So Mär 29, 2009 12:16 am

Carl1 hat geschrieben:However, from a personal point of view I have been a fan since 1977 and bought every album in every format available, LP cd remastered cd's etc Ltd cd's and all the dvd's so I think it's fair to say I do my bit.

Dude! You have me beat! You are some collector.
sagalady

Beitragvon Carl1 » So Mär 29, 2009 12:26 am

Yes, it's an obsession ;-). Saga are such a unique band as far as I'm concerned and have consistenly delivered the goods since day 1.
Carl1

Re: Here's an idea - Let's promote this CD on myspace/facebo

Beitragvon SAGA-NORWAY » So Mär 29, 2009 2:49 am

sagalady hat geschrieben:If everyone change their profile picture to the cover of the new Saga CD then make sure we list as many friends as possible on our top friends list who has done the same, we will be spreading the word.

So come on, people. Lets all dig in and help promote the shit out of The Human Condition.

I don't do facebook but I'd be doing the same there if I did.

Right, off to change my profile picture.

Done :-)
SAGA-NORWAY

Beitragvon Tillmann » So Mär 29, 2009 4:03 am

Done :)
Tillmann

Beitragvon sagalady » So Mär 29, 2009 11:46 am

Tillmann hat geschrieben:Done :)

Got Siggi, Steinar, Roxy and Saga on my list. Still waiting for acceptance from the "The Human Contact" page. Who handles that one?
sagalady

Zurück zu News