Some Help With Saga

Some Help With Saga

Beitragvon coo2 » So Mär 29, 2009 2:12 am

I'm A Young Saga Fanatic (16), Thanks To My Father.

I Live In The States, and I've Been A Major Saga Fan Since A Small Child.

I Recently Ordered Two Weeks Ago: "The Human Condition" On Amazon, After It Said: I Would Get It On March 31st.

I Was Saddened Two Days Ago, When The Release Date For It Went All The Way To May 19th, In Which...I Don't Know What To Do...If I Order It Off Of Amazon.Co.Uk, Will I Get It Here In The States...I Just Can't Handle Having To Wait For An Album, Knowing That Germany and Europe Are Already Listening To It.

I Hope You Can Understand My Problem (Condition) and Help Me Out...Thank You
Saga Opened My Eyes To Music
coo2

Beitragvon Carl1 » So Mär 29, 2009 2:40 am

It's been delayed in the UK too. The date currently showing on some sites is April 6th but it's now been delayed until 27th April. It is out in Germany so you could get it from Amazon Germany who will ship to the US but it will cost more with foreign shipping. Only problem is Amazon Germany don't have English wording on their site so unless you can read German it's a bit of a bind cutting and pasting text into a translater to see what the pages do before hitting those buttons. However, the site is the same as any other Amazon site.
However, musch easier irs to order direct from Insideout.de and get t from the webshop. It's in English so esy to order but it's a few euro's more.
Carl1

Beitragvon sagalady » So Mär 29, 2009 11:29 am

I think I saw it on Amazon US as an import for more than 30 bucks. Not cheap, but trust me - worth it.

And on a different note - your dad taught you well. :)
sagalady

Beitragvon legins5 » So Mär 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Buy the German import from ebay or Amazon..a bit more expensive with postage and whatnot but you will be happy when the cd arrives!! :D
legins5

Beitragvon legins5 » So Mär 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Carl1 hat geschrieben:It's been delayed in the UK too. The date currently showing on some sites is April 6th but it's now been delayed until 27th April. It is out in Germany so you could get it from Amazon Germany who will ship to the US but it will cost more with foreign shipping. Only problem is Amazon Germany don't have English wording on their site so unless you can read German it's a bit of a bind cutting and pasting text into a translater to see what the pages do before hitting those buttons. However, the site is the same as any other Amazon site.
However, musch easier irs to order direct from Insideout.de and get t from the webshop. It's in English so esy to order but it's a few euro's more.
There are plenty of German sellers with the cd on ebay....Amazon isn't the only way to get it!!!!!!!!!!..Ordering from Insideout is another option,yes!!
legins5

Zurück zu News