Human Condition on iTunes ?

Human Condition on iTunes ?

Beitragvon Ole » So Apr 05, 2009 11:57 pm

I cant find it....will it be released? Susie?
Ole

Beitragvon sagalady » Mo Apr 06, 2009 9:48 am

Haven't seen it either. I guess the record company hasn't gotten 'round to it yet.

Edited to add:

Just had words from Inside Out. It is on iTunes.
sagalady

Beitragvon solohans1 » Do Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am

Great news!
saga rules
solohans1

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Do Apr 30, 2009 8:57 pm

For the US and Canadian Saga fans, the cd is available for mp3 download from Amazon.com, I just bought a copy through my account.
I have to admit I was a bit shocked to find it is less than 45 minutes long. I don't think I can ever remember buying a cd these days that is that short in length. Anyway, I'm sure it's 44.7 minutes of pure Saga magic. :)

Thumbs down to Inside/Out for delaying the release to North America a month later than everyone else. It's too bad because I can't afford to buy this twice(mp3 and hardcopy).

Will check this out on Friday and finally find out what all of you have been so excited about since it's release. :D
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon Carl1 » Do Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm

The Human Condition is 47.15 mins long according to musicbuymail.com
Carl1

Beitragvon solohans1 » Fr Mai 01, 2009 11:29 am

Oh my gosh, I just checked iTunes, and 'Human Condition' is NO LONGER THERE! What happened???

I'm glad I got my download, but gee whiz what happened?

In fact, I'm disappointed now with the iTunes SAGA library. A number of recordings are missing including, 'Pleasure and Pain,' 'Security of Illusion,' 'Network,' Phase one,' and 'The Beginner's Guide to Throwing Shapes.' I think these were all posted before. I wonder what happened?
saga rules
solohans1

Beitragvon Hinterländer » Fr Mai 01, 2009 11:56 am

solohans1 hat geschrieben:Oh my gosh, I just checked iTunes, and 'Human Condition' is NO LONGER THERE! What happened???

I'm glad I got my download, but gee whiz what happened?

In the german iTunesStore it's always there

Bild
Bild
Der Serverpapa / Serveradmin

Anthony's Law of Force: "Don't force it, get a larger hammer." :klopf:
Hinterländer
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon solohans1 » Fr Mai 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Hmmm, I should have specified: USA iTunes no longer has 'Human Condition' as a download. I did notice the Germany iTunes is missing many titles too? But, you do have 'Wildest Dreams' and 'Very Best of' which was never on our iTunes. Amazon.com has the HC download though.
solohans1

Beitragvon ckhas » Do Mai 07, 2009 7:49 pm

The US release date for Human Condition is May 19. I think itunes put it up early going by one of the older release dates. I'm glad I download mine before they took it down.

Contact was available on itunes in the US before it's official release date also.

I have noticed several artists whose catalogs on itunes have shrunk by a few titles. Maybe if titles sit dormant for a while with no activity, they get purged...
Chris
ckhas

Beitragvon solohans1 » Do Mai 14, 2009 10:28 am

Thanks ckhas, that was informative. I'm really enjoying this new album. I kinda miss Sadler's falsetto in parts, but the new lead is very professional. I think my favorite cut is 'Crown of Thorns.' 'You Look Good to Me' is classic SAGA lyrically. I just recently rediscovered SAGA via 10,000 days and 'Contact.' This led me find that 'Trust' and 'Security of Illusion' sound like very able recordings. I really wanted to download 'Security,' for 'Mind Over Matter' and now find it gone. I find it interesting the way the band has matured in their sound. Songs from their early albums sound so much different.
solohans1

Zurück zu News