SAGA in Brampton in November?

SAGA in Brampton in November?

Beitragvon cjdj2002 » Do Jul 16, 2009 3:55 am

javascript:emoticon(':o')javascript:emoticon(':lol:')javascript:emoticon(':o')

Just got my program for the upcoming season at the Rose Theatre here in Brampton Ontario and noticed something that made me smile......SAGA is listed on their events listing for November 5th 2009 at 8pm on the main stage. Tickets seem to already be available on the Rose Theatre's website. Anyone else gonna be there besides me........? Someone else please check the website to make sure i'm not dreaming..........
cjdj
cjdj2002

Beitragvon Timmer » Do Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Yes I just checked it out too. November 5th. The blurb says it is the only stop in Canada so I wonder how old that is? Yes I'll be there.
Can't figure out the photo that was used either!!!
Timmer

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Do Jul 16, 2009 11:56 pm

According to the News section of this forum, these Canadian dates have been announced.
July 15th 2009

It's time to give some North American fans a chance to see Saga again! July 25th in Mattawa, Ontario and Sept 11th in Montreal! Hope to see you all there!

Condolences to Ian and Jim on the passing of their mother, guys our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
Your mother gave the earth two very talented musicians who have touched many peoples lives druing their career.
God Bless
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Jul 17, 2009 12:27 am

Yes we understand that Mouse. Yet on the Rose Theatre web site it has Saga playing there and tickets can be purchased now. Novemebr 5th is the date on that site (not the Saga news section).
A mere 4hours from the boarder!!!
Timmer

Beitragvon mouseinamaze » Fr Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

I just wanted to make sure anyone reading cj's post didn't get the impression it was Saga's only Canadian date this year.
I need to get into the habit of checking the news section every day, I usually just check the forum and move on.
I can't think of November so soon, that means summer is over and Christmas is only a month away. :lol:
mouseinamaze

Beitragvon ontheloose » Fr Jul 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Wow, Saga playing in my hometown! Too bad I live in Europe now, but then again living here, I have been able to see Saga play more times than I can remember and travel to some great places in Europe to see them.
ontheloose

Beitragvon Timmer » Fr Jul 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Yeah Mouse that's tough. I ride a bike so that is a little to far off to think about. Snow and all that crap that goes with it. It was bad enough riding home from Mount Forest last year in the exteme fog.
The Rose Theatre add goes as far as saying it is the only Canadian date for SAGA. Where did they get that info???
Timmer

Beitragvon kokoko864 » Mo Aug 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Which website?
Saga kicks ass!!!
kokoko864

Beitragvon Timmer » Di Aug 04, 2009 6:44 pm

The Rose Theatre web site. Check it out. Nice venue.
Timmer

Zurück zu News