Message from Michael Sadler

Message from Michael Sadler

Beitragvon Susi » Do Feb 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

Are we really halfway through February already? My, how time flies when ...

Let me start by apologizing for my recent silence. It seems that 2012 hasn’t begun quite the way I had imagined it would.

After receiving quite a few messages in recent weeks, asking how things are going with SAGA and with my personal life, I realized that it was a good time to step back and take a deep breath. I'd now like to take this opportunity and share with you what's been happening lately.

During the fall tour, in the midst of everything hitting the fan, Gwen and I discovered that our son Seren had a couple of health issues - for his sake, we have to keep it private, but we felt we could share a little with you.

It was discovered incidentally that our son Seren had an extremely large cyst in his left kidney, so we immediately scheduled surgery for shortly after his 4th birthday in January. Without going into details, I am ecstatic to report that the surgery was successful, the cyst benign, and the doctor was very relieved that we got to it when we did. Now that the kidney situation is under control, we will return our attention to Seren’s overall health and well-being. We are forever grateful to our family and friends that have been incredibly supportive during all this.

So yeah, that was quite an eye opener and one hell of a way to start the new year but hey, life goes on, right? Now it’s time to dig in and get back to “work”!

And so, on the topic of “work”…

I'd like to start by thanking all of you that came out to the fall shows to support SAGA and my "return.” Despite all the challenges, health (my surprise bout with pneumonia) and otherwise, I felt that it went very well and I’m looking very much forward to returning to the stage this year with a new show and new material to play/perform for everyone.

As far as “new material” is concerned, for those of you who don’t know, the new album (our 20th, by the way), aptly titled “20/20”, is nearing completion and we’re hoping for a release sometime in the Spring. Part of the reason for the delay in releasing this one is our concern to get it right, so we’re being very particular about the mixes.

However, as I said, we’re getting very close to completion now, so just a tad more patience will be required I’m afraid. (I believe the wait will be well worth it.) I'll keep you updated with any new info whenever I can.

I sincerely wish you and your loved ones, Good Health, Happiness and Prosperity this year.

Michael

http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/c/b/852779
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Tillmann » Do Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you!
Tillmann

Beitragvon Susi » Do Feb 16, 2012 10:30 pm

šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Zurück zu News