Let's hear about the fan meeting....

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Nov 22, 2004 3:37 pm

Laeusel hat geschrieben:I call it *German Womanbeer*. :-?

No wonder I had to sit down peeing!!! :eg: :rofl:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Nov 22, 2004 3:52 pm

:o :rofl: :rofl: Kenny, the truth is you didn't want to park your cellphone in the loo! ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Nov 22, 2004 4:25 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Carmen » Mo Nov 22, 2004 4:54 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben:Kenny I have heard that you were not even a little bit drunk!!!! What's up Swede???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Silent
I think he was not with Thomas , me ...
because we had a lot of beer from Thomas downstairs in our hotel :lol: :prost:

And we missed you at the meeting
I met Lars Bros and he was very kind
Did you hear that Saga got my choclate oscar after they were nominated for the best band ever from me????????This was my present for the band.

And what did you say about me in Kopenhagen.

You didn´t sang??
Don´t tell me lies Mister Silent Knight ;)
.....TRUST yourself.....
Carmen
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Mo Nov 22, 2004 5:43 pm

This is just fantastic

:laola:
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 22, 2004 5:43 pm

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben:
Laeusel hat geschrieben:I call it *German Womanbeer*. :-?

No wonder I had to sit down peeing!!! :eg: :rofl:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Nov 22, 2004 5:47 pm

Mark, I've got an awful lot of stuff for you, it looks so as Susi packed all the rubbish in my bag when we had to clear the hall after the meeting. I hope you don't mind, there are some strange things in there, hardly to identify :o
Uschi

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Nov 22, 2004 5:57 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben:I hope you don't mind, there are some strange things in there, hardly to identify :o

Ooooops,sorry!!!!! :oops:
I need glasses...I thought that was the toilet?!?! :eg:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 22, 2004 7:08 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben:Mark, I've got an awful lot of stuff for you, it looks so as Susi packed all the rubbish in my bag when we had to clear the hall after the meeting. I hope you don't mind, there are some strange things in there, hardly to identify :o
I'm glad you were able to help Susi to tidy-up, afterwards. It's strange how it's ALWAYS the mothers, who help tidy after parties :eg: :eg: :lol: :lol: I don't mind taking other people's rubbish "one man's rubbish is another man's jewels' 8) :D
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Nov 22, 2004 8:00 pm

Touché :knuddel1: I missed you, next time, ok?
Uschi

Beitragvon Gast » Di Nov 23, 2004 12:07 am

@ Uschi

You weren't exactly outa place either. Markus, thanks for your help and for your company, just one thing, if you visit this Swedish guy before you me I'll be very cross

Thank you so much - I did my best to make myself somehow "useful". Thanks for that whole bunch of CDs - I guess I'll have the opportunity to listen to them on Wednesday - I'm really keen on it!

You're a lovely person, and I really enjoyed you being around and talking to you.

Well... but... you know ... er... Kenny is a Swede and you're just an imigrated Scott... which is cool as well of course, but... :oops:

... no, I'm just kidding. You have the "older rights", I'd guess - I hope I'll have the opportunity of visiting you next year!! Thank you very much for being around this year - it really means something to me!

@ Kenny

Valacar;Nice to meet you,you're one interresting guy!Thanks a lot for the cd's and,once again,if you're in Sweden you have aplace to stay!

Thank you very much!!! I'll come back to that, surely. It was great to talk to you though we couldn't do any Air-guitar duels. ;) I hope, I'll see you as well next year maybe.

Let me know what you think of the CDs. I'd also like to know more about Swedish history - what you told about the Temple-knighs sounded very interesting. What was this author's name again?

@ all once again

Thanks to all of you! I really appreciated being part of this, and it's a damn thing we had so little time for so many interesting and nice people all around.

Danke.
Gast

Beitragvon Valacar » Di Nov 23, 2004 12:10 am

Uoooops.

That was me, above. ;)

Danke.
...mir fällt grade nichts ein, vielleicht später mal... ;)
Valacar

Wohnort: Paderborn, nicht im Heiligen Bayrischen Kaiserreich römischer Nation gelegen

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Di Nov 23, 2004 12:42 pm

Hi,V! ;)
Didn't I see you jump a little during the gig????? :rofl:

The name of the author is Jan Guillou. ;)
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Uschi » Di Nov 23, 2004 12:55 pm

Valacar hat geschrieben:Thank you so much - I did my best to make myself somehow "useful". Thanks for that whole bunch of CDs - I guess I'll have the opportunity to listen to them on Wednesday - I'm really keen on it!

You're a lovely person, and I really enjoyed you being around and talking to you.

Well... but... you know ... er... Kenny is a Swede and you're just an imigrated Scott... which is cool as well of course, but... :oops:

Of course there is always the possibility to get that traveling business done professionally and turn it into a round trip. Sweden is just a wee ferry trip away from Scotland, you see ;)
Uschi

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mi Nov 24, 2004 3:04 pm

Marcus!
Do a "Jesus"....walk on water,thats cheap!The only thing you'll need is a lot of time on your hand! ;)
Bild
Kenny Gus

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Tour 2004