Scandinavian Flirt Corner!

Welcome !

???

Beitragvon Aldo » Mo Aug 04, 2003 12:40 pm

No one is in a bad mood and noone is sensitive!!!!!

The pics are shit!

How old are you? to post such shit in a Forum of a Rock Band??? hä??

You can post those pics in another forum but not here!!!
Bild
Aldo

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Aug 04, 2003 1:25 pm

Oh my God!
I think we will make our own page now!
We are not, in your opinion, old enough to be here! :wink:
Gast

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Aug 04, 2003 1:27 pm

Sorry, I forgot to log in - but what the hell, I'm just a youngster!
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Aug 04, 2003 1:28 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben:Wow wow someones in a bad mood or what???

Hey John :wink: ,
there's another problem: in Germany is the uncensored posting of those pix not allowed. It's Susi who get the resulting conventions ... and that's not o.k. as I think.

O.K., now let's forget this - whaddaya mean ?!
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon The Flyer » Mo Aug 04, 2003 1:34 pm

Anonymous hat geschrieben:Oh my God!

Your Decision There are enough Teenie trashtalking Pages in the Net, thats the reason why we don't like that garbage here. Take it or leave it
The Flyer
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Aug 04, 2003 2:31 pm

The Flyer hat geschrieben:
Anonymous hat geschrieben:Oh my God!

Your Decision There are enough Teenie trashtalking Pages in the Net, thats the reason why we don't like that garbage here. Take it or leave it

It will be your lost - so goodbye!
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Aug 04, 2003 4:12 pm

Hi
Suppose that if someone should be offended it's me because the pic was aimed at me...but I'm not!
I know SK and he's the warmest and nicest person you ever can meet! Thought you should know that before you rip him apart!
SK! Let's admit that the pic was of the "nastier type" and some actually gets offended by it :eg:
Susi! Delete the pic(don't forget the quotes)!
SK! Stay,you're to precious for leaving this board! At least I know that...
Sagafriends! Now forget this,let's move on!? We don't want "WA style" in this lovely board,do we??!
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon danny » Mo Aug 04, 2003 4:22 pm

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben:We don't want "WA style" in this lovely board,do we??!

That´s why we were so angry about the pic. We DON`T want a second WA board here.
Woher soll ich wissen, was ich denke, bevor ich höre, was ich sage?

If you try to bind me a bear on I get fox devils wild.....

Danny
:cold:
danny
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Birdy » Mo Aug 04, 2003 10:37 pm

Maybe it's me who's to blame cause I created this thread! Well I made a remark in one of my reply that it is a very ugly pic that was posted by SK,but I'm not that angry as some people are in here! He made a mistake.It's ok,to tell him,but some people just overreact and could say some things in a more friendly way! That's my opinion!

Vielleicht ist es meine Schuld,immerhin hab ich diesen Thread eröffnet! Ich hab auch in einer Antwort eine Bemerkung gemacht,dass das Bild von SK echt eklig ist,aber ich bin nicht ganz so böse drüber,wie einige andere Leute hier.SK hat einen Fehler gemacht und es ist ok,ihm dass zu sagen,aber einige reagieren leider über und könnten das etwas freundlicher tun! Das ist meine Meinung!
Life is too short for worries!
Birdy
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Kenny Gus » Mo Aug 04, 2003 11:31 pm

Danny,not really what I meant with WA style...but....
End of story!
Let's flirt!!!!! :eg:
Bild
Kenny Gus

Beitragvon Harald » Di Aug 05, 2003 7:24 am

Kenny Gus hat geschrieben:Hi
Suppose that if someone should be offended it's me because the pic was aimed at me...but I'm not!
I know SK and he's the warmest and nicest person you ever can meet! Thought you should know that before you rip him apart!
SK! Let's admit that the pic was of the "nastier type" and some actually gets offended by it :eg:
Susi! Delete the pic(don't forget the quotes)!
SK! Stay,you're to precious for leaving this board! At least I know that...
Sagafriends! Now forget this,let's move on!? We don't want "WA style" in this lovely board,do we??!

You're wright, SK is a nice person, I met him at Aschaffenburg and I think we should forget this. It was a mistake to put this picture on the page and I think he knows this.
Let's forget it.
That's my opinion too, let's move on together all Sagafriends in the world.
Harald
Harald
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Harald » Di Aug 05, 2003 7:26 am

Birdy hat geschrieben:Maybe it's me who's to blame cause I created this thread! Well I made a remark in one of my reply that it is a very ugly pic that was posted by SK,but I'm not that angry as some people are in here! He made a mistake.It's ok,to tell him,but some people just overreact and could say some things in a more friendly way! That's my opinion!

Vielleicht ist es meine Schuld,immerhin hab ich diesen Thread eröffnet! Ich hab auch in einer Antwort eine Bemerkung gemacht,dass das Bild von SK echt eklig ist,aber ich bin nicht ganz so böse drüber,wie einige andere Leute hier.SK hat einen Fehler gemacht und es ist ok,ihm dass zu sagen,aber einige reagieren leider über und könnten das etwas freundlicher tun! Das ist meine Meinung!

Hi Birdy,
ich bin auch Deiner Meinung. Wir sollten das nicht überbewerten. Es war ein Fehler und das kann man John (SK) auch freundlich sagen, denn ich denke er sieht das auch ein, denn er ist ein sehr umgänglicher und sympathischer Mensch so wie ich ihn in Aschaffenburg kennengelernt habe.
Harald
Harald
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Gast » Di Aug 05, 2003 9:17 am

Birdy hat geschrieben:Maybe it's me who's to blame cause I created this thread! Well I made a remark in one of my reply that it is a very ugly pic that was posted by SK,but I'm not that angry as some people are in here! He made a mistake.It's ok,to tell him,but some people just overreact and could say some things in a more friendly way! That's my opinion!

Aber mach bitte das Bild aus Deiner Antwort raus
Gast

Beitragvon PIT » Di Aug 05, 2003 9:19 am

Sorry ich wars
PIT

Beitragvon Circus Mind » Di Aug 05, 2003 11:38 am

One thing I don't understand here is, why do all the Scandinavians get the blame for this picture??? :pirat: :box: I can't help feel a bit offended here... :baeh:

Someone very wise tought me, to get a real friendship, deep and meaningfull, then you have to reach boundaries and limits sometimes some way or another. Painfull or not. Thick or thin.... :pirat:
Isn't this forum about friendship?

Ok it's an ugly picture and it shouldn't be posted here. But why the f**k turn it into a mess like this?

Now Sk is gone and Kenny is NOT offended.... This doesn't add upp. :cry:
KORG RULES BIGTIME
Circus Mind

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Home of the Scandinavians