FLYER
CAREFUL
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Laeusel » So Nov 26, 2006 5:02 pm

Danke Susi....... :knuddel1:
Ciao
Laeusel 8-)

"Ich habe nie groß darüber nachgedacht, wie ich sterben werde.
Aber anstelle von jemandem zu sterben, den man liebt, scheint
mir ein guter Weg zu sein, um zu gehen."
Laeusel
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Carmen » So Nov 26, 2006 5:36 pm

It was a wonderful SAGAday with all the German fans we met at Laeusel´s home Thank you Laeusel, that we could make the after-show party there!!!!

After travelling with the train, where Thomas and me met Chris, Siggi, Andrea and PIT, we were attended at the railroad station from Laeusel, Goldschatz and Stefan. After the dinner, we went to the Weststadthalle . We met the other fans from the forum and went to the frontrow :hase:
The support act was...I don´t know, because the sound was in the frontrow not so good...but in the other corner they sounded good,someone told me...
after 9 songs I guess, it was time to arrange the stage for our band :saga: It was a part of our new tourmanager and she did it, like she had never do anything else...perfect
go on :hase:
The light droped down and we could hear the into TRUST and believe me, when the band comes on stage, the audience were crying and shouting
It was sooo amazing
and our drummer of the SAGAheart STEVE
was attended with STEVE STEVE
it was so good, having back our original drummer
although I like Brians drums he had created his own style of playing the SAGAsongs

the drumsolo was amazing, he played, as if he had never left the band, the news songs from Trust sounded in an other way Brian did, and in my opinion
I like both
Steve and Brian...
so I have two SAGA drummer to hear That´s good :4: :4:

after the amazing show with a lot of the older songs, new songs and the classics
we were back again at Laeusels home and had a big after show party
Now we are waiting for the show in Aschaffenburg

See you
Zuletzt geändert von Carmen am Di Nov 28, 2006 3:32 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
.....TRUST yourself.....
Carmen
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon IanCrichtonFan » Mo Nov 27, 2006 1:02 am

i think this is one of the strangest setllists ever.

i think the songs would fit togther better if they had played them in alphabetical order.

a setlist is something that can influence the whole show. why the heck didn't they play don't be late - late in the set - as ever? why did they shoot all their BIG songs in the first quarter (as they did in their early shows as well)

i think it would have worked even better if the order of the songs was a little different:

trust
thats as far as i know
wind him up
the one
compromise
framed
see them smile
times up
you and the night
the flyer
scratching
i'm ok
perfectionist
ice nice
humble stance
you're not alone
on the loose
the runaway (it's not a hit, but it's a good ender- because there is so much energy)

carefull where you step
don't be late

i don't know if this setlist would make such a big difference - except at the end of the set)

but it was a very good show as ever :D
i think i'm going bald! (rush, 1975)
viele grüsse david
IanCrichtonFan

Beitragvon Axi » Mo Nov 27, 2006 2:16 pm

Thanks for the infos, Carmen !
The setlist is good, most of my favorite songs. I hope they will play the same at Lübeck.

Yeah, tomorrow I have the SAGA-Show at Lübeck !!!!! :11:
Axi

Beitragvon Acai » Mo Nov 27, 2006 3:39 pm

The show in Essen was good as allways (except for some sound problems). Saga provides excellent music and a high quality live performance......

...BUT: Unfortunately there is nothing innovative, nothing new in the last shows. When you have seen Saga a couple of times in the last years you know more or less what´s coming next during the concert. For "normal" listeners that join a Saga concert every 5 years that´s great. For hardcore fans it´s quite "boring". Where are the surprises? The innovations? They have a fundus of about 170 songs, 5 world class musicians which are known to be highly creative....why not "re-inventing" the shows and create something special for the hardcore fan base....for the 30th anniversary show????

Perhaps I just had to many Saga concerts. which makes me to critical. Anyone else shares my opinion?
Acai

Beitragvon Axi » Mo Nov 27, 2006 4:15 pm

SAGA is top as they are !
I don't care, if I heard the songs already 20 times at the concerts !
These are the songs I like and this I want to hear at the concert. ;)
Axi

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 27, 2006 5:46 pm

Opinions are like noses....everybody's got one! :eg: :rofl: :rofl: I don't mind hearing the same songs over and over again. Re-introducing 'Ice Nice' and 'The Perfectionist' is a great thing for me to see :D :D
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Axi » Mo Nov 27, 2006 6:01 pm

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Opinions are like noses....everybody's got one! :eg: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :daumen:
Axi

Beitragvon Carmen » Di Nov 28, 2006 3:31 pm

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Re-introducing 'Ice Nice' and 'The Perfectionist' is a great thing for me to see :D :D

dito wilkie ;)
.....TRUST yourself.....
Carmen
Contributors
Contributors

Zurück zu Tour 2006