31.10.2004 - London Mean Fiddler

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Nov 01, 2004 3:50 pm

By the way I was not sleeping before 8 this morning!!!! Waiting to see if anybody would post the set list and when it finally happend I was sleeping :-)
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Nov 01, 2004 3:56 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben: ... Aldo standing at his table.....tra la la la
:saga1: :hase: :hase:
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Nov 01, 2004 4:43 pm

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Thanks Uschi, it was my pleasure to share this. In fact, the guys played 6 new songs: -

On The Air (I have a very small video clip of last night's intro, which I will try and share out)
Keep It Reel
If I Were You
Believe
I'm Back
Don't Make A Sound

I think that demonstrates the confidence that the band has in the album 8) 8) 8)

:lol: ...and it proves how much the new songs have already grown on me that I consider them to be old songs by a first glance. I guees that means it's about time for a new album.

Would you mind if I'd give Susi the pics you'd sent me to publish? She could set them up on the page.
Uschi

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:26 pm

Of course, please use any of my photos. I'm happy to share 8) 8) 8)
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:37 pm

Have they closed WA? I can't get in.
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:44 pm

They're, probably, just updating the main site :D
wilkie UK

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:45 pm

Bild
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:45 pm

:o I guess that's just you and me who can't get in there ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Of course, please use any of my photos. I'm happy to share 8) 8) 8)

Thanks, Mark, I hereby appoint you to be our London correspondent 8)
Uschi

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:47 pm

What a fantastic pic, thanks, dear :D
Uschi

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:52 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben::o I guess that's just you and me who can't get in there ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:Of course, please use any of my photos. I'm happy to share 8) 8) 8)

Thanks, Mark, I hereby appoint you to be our London correspondent 8)
I consider it an honour 8) 8) 8)
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Nov 01, 2004 9:52 pm

Uschi hat geschrieben::o I guess that's just you and me who can't get in there ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can get in, just don't want to post as long as Snitchman is the administrator :box:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 01, 2004 10:34 pm

Silent Knight hat geschrieben:By the way I was not sleeping before 8 this morning!!!! Waiting to see if anybody would post the set list and when it finally happend I was sleeping :-)

Sorry mate :( I was going to post a review when I got home, but I didn't think that anyone would be waiting up for me :schaf:
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Nov 01, 2004 10:36 pm

wilkie UK hat geschrieben:
Silent Knight hat geschrieben:By the way I was not sleeping before 8 this morning!!!! Waiting to see if anybody would post the set list and when it finally happend I was sleeping :-)

Sorry mate :( I was going to post a review when I got home, but I didn't think that anyone would be waiting up for me :schaf:

That's okay Wilkie :-) I guess I just were so excited that I couldn't sleep.... but soon it will be my time to see SAGA again :hase: :hase: :hase: :hase: :hase: :hase: :hase: Thursday!
Gast

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Mo Nov 01, 2004 11:33 pm

Everybody SHOULD be excited, this is the band at the best I have seen them 8) 8) 8)
wilkie UK

Beitragvon Ax Slinger » Di Nov 02, 2004 7:15 am

Uschi hat geschrieben:Sounds fantastic! Here they plant sometimes Squoias in parks, this summer I saw for the first time in my life one. I'd loved to see an entire forest of them :)

I live on the north east coast of Scotland. It's quite similar in population and towns to what you describe, kinda outback :eg: Sometimes I'm lucky and smaller bands play in a club 60 miles from where I live, so that's within range but as most things happen in the central belt, I'm busted.

This summer my hubby and I played a little fortune to see Yes in Glasgow. Was worth it though. Jeepers, those guys rock 8)

DVD- wise you get a lot to see for your money with All Areas. Yet for a concert feel the Official Marathon Bootleg might be more interesting. Here's a review: http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews ... nt&id=1069

Then there's still the Silhouette ( http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews ... ent&id=531 ).

Yeah, it is fantastic. I live just outside Redwood National Park, and it is awesome. It is so quiet here that at night when there is no traffic on the freeway that is about a mile from my house, I can hear the waves crashing on the beach which is about 6 miles away. And since I don't have any neighbors really close, I can crank up my Ax and let 'er rip any time I like and nobody cares. There has been many places I have lived I couldn't do that. I love living out in the middle of nowhere. I just wish my Internet connection was a little faster...

Sadly though, Redwoods are getting scarce these days. What was once an area about 50 miles wide and about 500 miles long that was pretty densely forested with them has about 1% left. If you like photography, I have quite a few photos on my Webshots account. Ok, 966 is a few more than a few! But you get the idea... :D

But castles are right up there on my list of favorite things too, and I know Scotland has lots of them, so if you by any chance have a digital camera, by all means show me some photos...

After I got home from the Big Waste (the Vietnam War) my brother and I were traveling around the country and were passing through St. Louis, Missouri and there was a contest going on at some radio station and the X number caller would win tickets to a Yes concert that night. The question was "What is 'Schindleria Praematurus'", and the right answer was of course "The Fish". So we pulled into a gas station and I called them and won the tickets.

We went to the show, and afterwards went to some lake outside of town to camp for the night with a bunch of people from the show. We got very drunk and stoned and didn't leave until about 4:00 pm the next day. But it was a very nice unscheduled stop for the night.
Ax Slinger

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world