Michael Sadler News

Michael Sadler News

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Jan 24, 2005 12:32 am

Greetings to everyone!

I am writing to invite you to my NEW forum. In our efforts to maintain the momentum for CLEAR, our webmaster Andrew came up with this forum for our use.

Register User Name Here!
http://www.michaelsadler.com/forums

Since we have always shared space with other forums, I thought it would be better for all of us to have a place of our own. In any case, I will continue to participate on the other forums whenever I can.

We are also very pleased to announce that beginning next week, we are starting a radio promo here in the U.S.

The campaign is national and will begin with the smaller A/C markets. We’ll let you know how this works out, so keep your ears open and check out your local A/C stations.

If you listen to CLEAR and want to share your thoughts, this forum is the place for you. And No, you don’t have to like my music, I’d love to hear from you anyway!

Till next time…
Michael Sadler

P.S. One thing to keep in mind: Please keep your posts clean, as we do have young guests that come to the site and I’d hate for anyone to be offended.
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Jan 24, 2005 9:57 am

our webmaster Andrew came up with this forum for our use.

Please keep your posts clean,

Isn't that an oxymoron? :o
Uschi

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mo Jan 24, 2005 10:28 am

Uschi hat geschrieben:
our webmaster Andrew came up with this forum for our use.

Please keep your posts clean,

Isn't that an oxymoron? :o

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah it's funny, 90% of all SAGA fans don't like 'whatever he calls himself these days', but anyhow Michael have chosen him as administrator :roll:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world