SAGA Raffle

SAGA Raffle

Beitragvon I'm Late » Mo Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Greets to my SAGA family!
I need your help! I have currently lost my job, we are trying to sell our home. I have been collecting SAGA music & memorabilia for over 13 years, valued over $40,000 US. I bought some items from the SAGA official website, but most came from ebay and a lot from eBay Germany. There in this collection, items from side projects & guest appearances as well. I have a list of all music (cds, tape, vinyl. 8 track, dvd, VHS (PAL & NTSC), magazines, etc) on EXCEL worksheet. In this collection includes pictures, posters, jewelry, Case of Shame, 20th Ann. tour jacket (only 7 on this planet), pins, album cover proofs, promo material, t-shirts, sweatshirts, scarf, etc. I want to raffle this collection at 1000 tickets @ 40 $US. Payable through paypal, you will receive a ticket number, once all the tickets are sold I will hold the drawing. I will let you when that will take place, but I have to sell all 1000 tickets first. I will have the prize professionally packaged, insured, and shipped to your house at my expense. I HATE TO GIVE THIS UP BUT I NEED THE MONEY! :cry: I love SAGA and their wonderful music, but I now can only order 1 item instead all versions. Please tell me what you think of this idea. All the best!
The Truth has no words!
I'm Late

Beitragvon Susi » Mo Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm

So sad to hear! I feel very sorry for you. :(

The idea is great, but I'm afraid forums are no longer the proper place to reach many people
What do you think to post this on facebook too?

All the best!
Susi
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Adrian C » Di Jul 30, 2013 6:09 pm

I too am very sad to hear your news. I have to agree with Susi 100% here. Great idea but a lot of forums, including this one, seem very sleepy these days. Facebook and Twitter e.t.c. to blame no doubt. I can't comment on these because as the dinosaur I am, I only use forums.
PLEASE hang in there and fingers crossed for you that all works out.
It's not over until it's over.
Adrian C

Beitragvon I'm Late » Do Aug 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks for the help and kind words, Susi und Adrian! I no longer belong to Facebook because I don't have the time. I'm working on the house to get it ready for sale. It saddens me, but the collection must go. :cry: If any one could help me with this, with advice or to help spread the news I will make it worth your while. All the Best! :saga: :herz:
The Truth has no words!
I'm Late

Beitragvon Susi » Sa Aug 03, 2013 12:03 am

Just let me know what I can do for you!
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Zurück zu SAGA Fans around the world