[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
SAGA World Forum ‹ Thema anzeigen - See ya round!

See ya round!

See ya round!

Beitragvon Uschi » So Sep 11, 2005 3:52 pm

Uschi

Beitragvon Eva » So Sep 11, 2005 4:47 pm

Eva
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Frank Aufmoog » So Sep 11, 2005 8:23 pm

Frank Aufmoog

Beitragvon Tillmann » So Sep 11, 2005 10:05 pm

Tillmann

Beitragvon Harald » Mo Sep 12, 2005 7:31 am

Harald
Harald
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Carmen » Mo Sep 12, 2005 12:02 pm

.....TRUST yourself.....
Carmen
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon Trudes Oude Voshaar » Mo Sep 12, 2005 1:59 pm

Trudes Oude Voshaar
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon kuschelhawk » Mo Sep 12, 2005 2:20 pm

Christian, all the best from Berlin / Germany and a really very big

for the time you've shared with the :saga: -Guys and the fans :P

All the best for you and your health, and many many greetings

Carsten
Come to me I will give and receive
All I need is for you to believe
Come to me I can help you feel free
Take my hand & understand that I believe
kuschelhawk
Contributors
Contributors

Beitragvon IanCrichtonFan » Mo Sep 12, 2005 5:54 pm

hi christian

do you remember me? i was the guy who gave you the cd with the "saga medley" in krefeld. ich realiy like your way of drumming. it is very tight and straight - i like it.... i allways thought "man, this guy knows what he is doing!" .... and it makes me very sad, that you leave saga only 3 years after joining the group. i don't know much about the desaease you got, but i can imagine that it's not the best beeing a drummer with this desease.... is there any possibility for you, to stay in the musicbusiness (as a producer or a manager) ?

i wish you the very best and i hope that you will stay in mind by the saga fans, even if it was only a short periode you spent with saga!

yours david (that has seen you 3 times with saga!!!)
(rush, 1975)
viele grüsse david
IanCrichtonFan

Beitragvon MichaelNoi » Fr Sep 16, 2005 10:09 am

Hi Christian,
I wish you can overpower your disease, don´t give up please.
I wish you good luck for your future and thank you for your drumplay!
Michael
MichaelNoi

Beitragvon AndySweden » Sa Feb 25, 2006 4:45 am

AndySweden

Zurück zu Questions to Christian Simpson