[2006] SAGA World Forum

Beitragvon lovehunter » Di Sep 19, 2006 1:40 pm

This is good news !!! :D
"One Of The Swedish Vikings"
lovehunter

Beitragvon Social Orphan » Mi Sep 20, 2006 8:50 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum. Being from the USA I was used to the forums where everything was in english. It is a little tough for me in this forum the way it is. I am sure you are all great people and stuff just that the US folks may feel a little alienated....I do so far. Maybe I will get used to it.....I hope I do.
Social Orphan

Beitragvon Chris » Mi Sep 20, 2006 9:00 pm

Welcome on board, Social Orphan.
:wink:
Besser Spinner als Schön!!!!
Chris
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Susi » Mi Sep 20, 2006 11:15 pm

Hi Social Orphan :)

The forum changed only a few days ago, so please be be lenient toward us, we try to seperate the postings (English / German) but sometimes we don't find the proper thread. ;)

The two parts "SAGA - The Band" and "SAGA International" are meant to be international and not german, but we're still practicing! :eg:
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Axi » Do Sep 21, 2006 6:31 pm

Just wanted to say HELLO to all of you !

Congrats to the Admin/Mods to this great Forum and the possibility to put a lot of Fans together ! Great Job !!

I'm Jens, a Fan since that time, I saw SAGA here in Hamburg/Germany in the year 1980 (or the like ...) and now always listening to the fantastic new album TRUST !!

So, that's it for the time being.

HAPPY POSTING !! :lol:
Axi

Beitragvon Birdy » Fr Sep 22, 2006 5:48 pm

Social Orphan hat geschrieben:Hi, I am new to this forum. Being from the USA I was used to the forums where everything was in english. It is a little tough for me in this forum the way it is. I am sure you are all great people and stuff just that the US folks may feel a little alienated....I do so far. Maybe I will get used to it.....I hope I do.

Hi SO,

believe me,this new large forum is a new territorry that we all have to expose.I feared to lose direction somehow,but now it works good...even the black background! :wegschau:

I think it's nice to have international conversations again,so we all can catch up more english language practice.... :eg:

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU :hase: :hase: :hase:
Life is too short for worries!
Birdy
Orga Team
Orga Team

Beitragvon Flying Girl » Mi Okt 04, 2006 8:40 pm

I have not been around much..... :oops:
And still I always get a warm welcome every time I stop by - thanks to all of you for beeing so nice and friendly :bussi:

Congratulations with the new status as official Saga-forum.
And to Susi: you are doing a great job - you really deserve this status.

I sincerely hope that I will soon have the chance of meeting some you in real life at a Saga concert one day. :hase: :banana:
Flying high, as long as you are 5 mm of the ground, you have not crashed yet.......

.......... and in case of emergency - please place your head between you legs............... and kiss your ass goodbye! :lol:
Flying Girl
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Susi » Mi Okt 04, 2006 9:00 pm

Flying Girl hat geschrieben:And to Susi: you are doing a great job - you really deserve this status.

Thanks FG! I'm glad to see you. :daumen:
Btw, it's not me who deserves the status - the fans deserve it! :)
šтуℓє « ιš, ωнαт уσυ [¢яєαтє]. ησт, ωнαт уσυ [¢σρу]
Susi

Beitragvon Flying Girl » Mi Okt 04, 2006 9:16 pm

Susi hat geschrieben:Btw, it's not me who deserves the status - the fans deserve it! :)

You are absolutely right... but still, you are doing a great job administrating this forum and making it possible for us give our contributions. :flower:
Flying high, as long as you are 5 mm of the ground, you have not crashed yet.......

.......... and in case of emergency - please place your head between you legs............... and kiss your ass goodbye! :lol:
Flying Girl
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Lars Bro » Fr Okt 06, 2006 8:36 am

Hey, this new place of ours looks bloody awesome !!!!

A thousand congrats to everyone and in particular to Susi !! :hase:
As FG says, she deserves it

:prost:
LB
Lars Bro

Beitragvon Flying Girl » Fr Okt 06, 2006 9:42 pm

The Flyer hat geschrieben:LOL Jürgen :lol: Ok lets do our Best this will be funny for the Future :P

Then I will promise to do my best in the german section..... in german! :banana:
I think it is very easy to see that I have not installed my german dictionary on the pc, I am using now. ;)

I promise I will do that as soon as possible, so that you actually have a chance of understanding what I am writing..... :rofl: :hase: :hut:

Flying Girl
Orga + Mod
Orga + Mod

Beitragvon Leo Cameo » Fr Okt 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Hey FG & LB :P

Good to see You around here :D :D

Yes......Super Woman Susi is doing a great Job administrating this World of Saga ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leo Cameo

Beitragvon wilkie UK » Di Okt 10, 2006 11:58 am

I have have a question; is this forum http://com2.runboard.com/btheofficialsagafanforum still active, or has everyone moved here? :D
The point of the journey is not to arrive......
wilkie UK

Beitragvon roxy13 » Di Okt 10, 2006 12:39 pm

It seems to be working, at least I could log-in,BUT I think that most people have moved here! This forum is so much better!!! :rofl:
roxy13

Beitragvon XWinfield » Sa Okt 14, 2006 9:13 am

XWinfield hat geschrieben:Bild

ICH HÄTTE EIGENTLICH ERWARTET, DASS MICH JEMAND AUF DEN VERSTECKTEN FEHLER IN OBIGEM KUNSTWERK AUFMERKSAM MACHT !! :eg:
Wissenschaftler haben festgestellt, dass die Hummel zu schwer ist und zu kurze Flügel hat, um fliegen zu können. Die Hummel weiß das aber nicht und fliegt...

have a look on: http://www.sagaplanet.de
XWinfield
Orga Team
Orga Team

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu News 2001 - 2006