[2004] arrow rock festival

[2004] arrow rock festival

Beitragvon Gast » Mo Jun 14, 2004 1:55 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read a newspaper article about the arrow rock festival this morning saying the festival had become too commercial and too expensive.
Saga however, was specially mentioned for giving an exceptionally good live performance, and for playing both old and new songs.
We weren't there ourselves because we had other obligations, but I was proud nonetheless reading this. Some colleagues of mine went to the rock festival and I brought it to their attention that saga played there as well and now my band get the best reviews
Gast

Beitragvon Uschi » Mo Jun 14, 2004 3:00 pm

Hi guest,

thanks for the good news about Saga :)
Uschi

Re: arrow rock festival

Beitragvon Silent Knight » Mi Jun 30, 2004 5:20 pm

Anonymous hat geschrieben:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read a newspaper article about the arrow rock festival this morning saying the festival had become too commercial and too expensive.
Saga however, was specially mentioned for giving an exceptionally good live performance, and for playing both old and new songs.
We weren't there ourselves because we had other obligations, but I was proud nonetheless reading this. Some colleagues of mine went to the rock festival and I brought it to their attention that saga played there as well and now my band get the best reviews

I have plastic coins left to buy about 12 beers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You had to change to plastic coins to buy beers and food... :roll:
www.saga-denmark.com

Bild
Silent Knight

Zurück zu News 2001 - 2006